We have a smart order form that allows you to list out individual orders from club members and then automatically consolidate them into a single club order to send to us, your club cycling & tri kit supplier. To do this, you just need to:
– download our order form
– enable the macros
– add the names of the items that team members are going to order to the main order form (so for example you can add custom cycling jerseys, custom tri suits or whatever)
– click the “multiple orders” button and you will be prompted to say how many individuals will be ordering (you can always change this)
– you can now add the names of each person ordering (if you want to)
– a mini order form will be created for each individual, which you can fill in
– to generate the consolidated order, just go back to the main order page and click “calculate total price”
You can always go back add more individual orders if required, by clicking on the multiple orders tab, add the extra orders and calculate again.
So there you have it, a very easy way to manage your cycling or triathlon club clothing order, which leaves you with a record of what everyone has ordered and an easy way to consolidate all the orders into one order form that you can then send to us to produce!